The Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene is a publicly-funded School Authority that provides a unique and dynamic learning environment for students. It has had a historic involvement in the Town of Penetanguishene, on the shores of Georgian Bay, in Ontario that dates back to the 19th century. Its continued relevance is due to a successful partnership among a variety of stakeholders who work together to enhance and advance student achievement through academic and extra-curricular activities. Individuals and organizations within the local community actively support and enrich our school environment
The Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene provides an educational environment that encourages all students to achieve their full potential spiritually, academically, physically and socially in preparation toward becoming
a contributing member of society.
The Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene inspires in students a life-long love of learning by supporting their development, potential, and sense of self-worth, while honouring their individuality.
The Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene believes in:
- The living and modelling of Christian values;
- Respecting the individual journey of each person in the spirit of inclusivity and equity;
- The dignity of each individual in the learning process;
- Setting the framework for academic excellence;
- Excellence and accountability in instruction;
- Establishing and maintaining a positive learning and working environment;
- A diverse curriculum that celebrates the arts, innovation and creative inquiry;
- Promoting and fostering the development of healthy lifestyles;
- Fostering social awareness and environmental consciousness;
- Collaboration with community partners;
- Responsible financial stewardship; and
- Excellence and accountability in board and school operations.