If your child is registering for entry into Junior or Senior Kindergarten for the 2021/2022 School Year, please click HERE for further details, or call the School at (705) 549-7456. Registration for the Kindergarten Program at Burkevale Protestant Separate School now has an online option.
If your child is registering for entry into Grades 1-8 for the 2021/2022 School Year, please click HERE,or call the School at (705) 549-7456. Registration for these Grades at Burkevale Protestant Separate School now has an online option.
Student registrations received on or before July 31, 2021 will be guaranteed placement at the School for the first day. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, families seeking to register past this date may be subject to delays in their child(ren)’s placement of class and timetable.
- To complete the online registration, parents/guardians will be asked to “Create an Account”
- Verify your account information through an email that is sent by EasyRegister
- A final confirmation email will be sent to you after registering your child
PLEASE NOTE: If preferred, parents/guardians can print and manually complete a PDF version of the registration form. A paper version of the registration package will also be made available at the School.
***A resolution has been passed in accordance with Board Policy D2 – Registration and Attendance. Effective for the School Year 2020-2021, the Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene will no longer be accepting new registrations from families living outside of the Town of Penetanguishene’s boundaries UNLESS a sibling is already attending Burkevale Protestant Separate School, or the student is a child of a staff member. This resolution is reviewed on an annual basis by February 1st. It was reviewed on January 11, 2021 and extended to include the 2021-2022 School Year. For further information, please contact the Board Office at (705) 549-6422***
Please contact Burkevale Protestant Separate School at (705) 549-7456 to schedule an appointment to drop off the required documentation and complete the registration process.
- Proof of Child’s Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, birth registration form)
- Confirmation that your Child’s up-to-date Immunization Records have been filed online with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit at www.smdhu.org/immsonline or completed using the Immunization History for School Registration Form
- Proof of Home Address (document with physical address on it – driver’s license, utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Immigration Papers (if applicable)
- Court Documents for custody/access (most recent if applicable)
- Property Tax Designation Form