If your child is registering for entry into Junior or Senior Kindergarten for the 2020/2021 School Year, please click HERE for further details, or call the School at (705) 549-7456. Registration for the Kindergarten Program at Burkevale Protestant Separate School now has an online option.
If your child is registering for entry into Grades 1-8 for the 2020/2021 School Year, please click HERE,or call the School at (705) 549-7456. Registration for these Grades at Burkevale Protestant Separate School now has an online option.
- To complete the online registration, parents/guardians will be asked to “Create an Account”
- Verify your account information through an email that is sent by EasyRegister
- A final confirmation email will be sent to you after registering your child
PLEASE NOTE: If preferred, parents/guardians can print and manually complete a PDF version of the registration form. A paper version of the registration package will also be made available at the School.
***A resolution has been passed in accordance with Board Policy D2 – Registration and Attendance. Effective for the School Year 2020-2021, the Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene will no longer be accepting new registrations from families living outside of the Town of Penetanguishene’s boundaries UNLESS a sibling is already attending Burkevale Protestant Separate School, or the student is a child of a staff member. This resolution is reviewed on an annual basis by February 1st. For further information, please contact the Board Office at (705) 549-6422***
Please contact Burkevale Protestant Separate School at (705) 549-7456 to schedule an appointment to drop off the required documentation and complete the registration process.
- Proof of Child’s Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, birth registration form)
- Confirmation that your Child’s up-to-date Immunization Records have been filed online with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit at www.smdhu.org/immsonline or completed using the Immunization History for School Registration Form
- Proof of Home Address (document with physical address on it – driver’s license, utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Immigration Papers (if applicable)
- Court Documents for custody/access (most recent if applicable)
- Property Tax Designation Form (only applicable if resident of the Town of Penetanguishene)