If your child is registering for entry into Junior or Senior Kindergarten for the 2019/2020 School Year, please click HERE for further details, or call the School at (705) 549-7456. Registration for the Kindergarten Program at Burkevale Protestant Separate School now has an online option.
If your child is registering for entry into Grades 1-8 for the 2019/2020 School Year, please click HERE,or call the School at (705) 549-7456. Registration for these Grades at Burkevale Protestant Separate School now has an online option.
- To complete the online registration, parents/guardians will be asked to “Create an Account”
- Verify your account information through an email that is sent by EasyRegister
- A final confirmation email will be sent to you after registering your child
PLEASE NOTE: If preferred, parents/guardians can print and manually complete a PDF version of the registration form. A paper version of the registration package will also be made available at the School.
Please contact Burkevale Protestant Separate School at (705) 549-7456 to schedule an appointment to drop off the required documentation and complete the registration process.
- Proof of Child’s Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, birth registration form)
- Confirmation that your Child’s up-to-date Immunization Records have been filed online with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit at www.smdhu.org/immsonline or completed using the Immunization History for School Registration Form
- Proof of Home Address (document with physical address on it – driver’s license, utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Immigration Papers (if applicable)
- Court Documents for custody/access (most recent if applicable)
- Property Tax Designation Form (only applicable if resident of the Town of Penetanguishene)