- Children who were born in 2014 may register for Year One Kindergarten (JK)
- Children who were born in 2013 may register for Year Two Kindergarten (SK)
- If your child attended Year One Kindergarten at Burkevale Protestant Separate School, you do not need to register for Year Two Kindergarten (SK)
Kindergarten Registration Process
- Online registration for Kindergarten at Burkevale Protestant Separate School is now available by clicking HERE
- To complete the online registration, parents/guardians will be asked to “Create an Account”
- A confirmation email will be sent to you indicating you have successfully completed the registration for your child
- On March 27th, 2018 from 4:00 to 6:00pm, parents/guardians are welcome to access the online registration at the School. Staff will be present to support the process.
PLEASE NOTE: If preferred, parents/guardians can print and manually complete a PDF version of the registration form. A paper version of the registration package will also be made available at the School.
Please contact Burkevale Protestant Separate School at (705) 549-7456 to schedule an appointment to drop off the required documentation and complete the registration process.
- Proof of Child’s Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, birth registration form)
- Your Child’s up-to-date Immunization Records
- Proof of Home Address (document with physical address on it – driver’s license, utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Immigration Papers (if applicable)
- Court Documents for custody/access (most recent if applicable)
- Property Tax Designation Form (only applicable if resident of the Town of Penetanguishene)
Supporting Your Child’s Transition into Kindergarten
On June 5th, 2018, parents/guardians and new kindergarten students are invited to attend a
Welcome to Kindergarten Evening from 5:30 to 7:00pm at Burkevale PSS.
For further information from our partners during this evening, please visit the following links:
Learn More about the Kindergarten Program