- Children who were born in 2017 may register for Year One Kindergarten (JK)
- Children who were born in 2016 may register for Year Two Kindergarten (SK)
- If your child attended Year One Kindergarten (JK) at Burkevale Protestant Separate School, you do not need to register for Year Two Kindergarten (SK)
- Student registrations received on or before July 31, 2021 will be guaranteed placement at the School for the first day. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, families seeking to register past this date may be subject to delays in their child(ren)’s placement of class and timetable.
Kindergarten Registration Process
- Online registration for Kindergarten at Burkevale Protestant Separate School is now available by clicking HERE
- To complete the online registration, parents/guardians will be asked to “Create an Account”
- Verify your account information through an email that is sent by EasyRegister
- A final confirmation email will be sent to you after registering your child
PLEASE NOTE: If preferred, parents/guardians can print and manually complete a PDF version of the registration form. A paper version of the registration package will also be made available at the School.
***A resolution has been passed in accordance with Board Policy D2 – Registration and Attendance. Effective for the School Year 2020-2021, the Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene will no longer be accepting new registrations from families living outside of the Town of Penetanguishene’s boundaries UNLESS a sibling is already attending Burkevale Protestant Separate School, or the student is a child of a staff member. This resolution is reviewed on an annual basis by February 1st. It was reviewed on January 11, 2021 and extended to include the 2021-2022 School Year. For further information, please contact the Board Office at (705) 549-6422***
Please email all Required Documentation below to the attention of Mrs. Sue McIvor, School Secretary, email@example.com
Contact Burkevale Protestant Separate School at (705) 549-7456 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Proof of Child’s Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, birth registration form)
- Confirmation that your Child’s up-to-date Immunization Records have been filed online with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit at www.smdhu.org/immsonline and the completed Immunization History for School Registration Form
- Proof of Home Address (document with physical address on it – driver’s license, utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Immigration Papers (if applicable)
- Court Documents for custody/access (most recent if applicable)
- Property Tax Designation Form
Supporting Your Child’s Transition into Kindergarten
For further information from our Welcome to Kindergarten partners, please visit the following links:
Learn More about the Kindergarten Program